Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Girl!

Baby Ryley was born on September 3rd 2009 at 6:41 am after my water broke 6 weeks early again. She is in the nicu with some respiratory problems, but that is to be expected when she comes as early as she did. I am home from the hospital now, and just praying that she can join us at home soon. She was 5 pounds 5 ounces, and a short 18 inches long. As of today she is still not feeding, and is being nourished only by the iv, but we are hoping for feedings to start in the next day or two. We love her tons!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad shes doing good- I saw the nicu stuff and was worried-can't wait for more pictures! I love her name!

The Bullknitter said...

She looks so tiny and perfect.

Kalina said...

Wow, I miss so much when I don't check blogs often enough. You have a girl! That's great. I'm so happy for you. She was a pretty good size for 6 weeks early. Katie was 5 lbs and 18 inches and she was only 3 weeks early. Hope things continue to get better and better.