Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blessings #12, 13, 14, 15and 16

oh no, I have fallen behind on so much. There truly is much that I am grateful for, but now I would like to express my gratitude for good neighbors, both beside my home and in the community. I love the community that I live in, and have nothing but wonderful things to say. My neighbors on either side of our home are fabulous, and I am totally comfortable having them in my home, and have spent time in both of theirs. It make taking holidays nice because I know that they will take care of my home on my absence.

I am grateful for my home. I am grateful that I have somewhere to call home that is my own and I can decorate or change anyway that I please.

I am grateful for the beautiful sunny weather that we have been having, and the opportunity that my children have to play in their pool in the back yard.

Going along with the blessing of sunshine - I am grateful for my air conditioner and the sanity that it brings on stuffy hot night when nobody can sleep - I am sleeping like a baby.

I am grateful for the blessing of being Canadian and the great freedom that it brings. Many courageous souls fought for that freedom and I am grateful!

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I have been really lazy with my camera, but will work on it. I promise!

No comments: