Thursday, July 7, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering

I am married to the most thoughtful man on earth! I Love how he is always planing dates and activities that we can do together, and how he picks up on things that I would like, He is super observant. Unfortunately for him, I am a little slow. Last night while I was out having a fabulous conversation with Karey, he changed out one of our pictures at home.

Yup, that used to be a larger picture of the Savior, but now I have a witch.
It only took me until 12:30 today to see it, but I am soo super excited, and super appreciative of how thoughtful, and creative he is!

5 comments:

Christy said...

That is awesome... What a fun surprise!!

Robert Darker said...

He is such a sweetheart. I am glad someone so thoughtful is now looking after my darling baby girl.

bree johnson said...

HAAAA I LOVE IT! YOUR GOING TO LOVE IT MEL!

Karey said...

that's awesome. what a great husband :) I went last night and it is AWESOME!!!!
By the way i loved our visit on wednesday. I needed it :)

Dorienne said...

I married a romantic and sweet guy too! What a great way to surprise you. Have fun!