Sunday, January 3, 2010

News Year, New Growth

so, I made some resolutions last year, and I think that as a whole a did achieve my goals. For this year, I have a few areas that I would like to see some growth. I am not going to make resolutions in the typical sense but rather acknowledge areas of my life that I would like to see growth in.

My personal relationship with my Savior. I am pretty good at going through the motions and doing the things that I know I should be doing, and this year I really want to feel a personal relationship.

Quality time with my children and Husband. When my house is perpetually messy I get really bothered, so I would like to see growth in my patience and acceptance so that I can leave the sink of dishes and play with my children, or finish laundry in the morning and enjoy a movie with Jordan.

I know this is only 2 areas, but hey, I have a long ways to come, so this is where I would like to see growth and improvement in 2010.

No comments: