Thursday, January 28, 2010

So blessed!

So we have had sick kids for a week now. Ethan kindly shared his cold with Skyler and Ryley, so it has been a week of me being woken up at least every hour. (This is a LOT, since Ryley sleeps though the night for the most part anyways) I also got a phone call this morning and I need to cater a meal at the mission home tomorrow for 28 people, and I am hosting a big birthday dinner for my mom tomorrow evening, so in my sleep deprived state I headed out to the store today to get grocery's for the mission home.

I got home, hadn't even unpacked the groceries, and Jordan walked in the front door. He told his boss that he had 3 sick kids at home and came home for the afternoon. I was able to get my work done faster, take a nap, and lots of tylenol. My headache is mostly gone, and I feel soo blessed that I married Jordan and that he was thinking of me today!

2 comments:

Kira said...

how sweet is he??? You are a lucky lady!

The Lawlor's said...

That's so sweet. What a kind and thoughtfull husband.

I hope you feel better soon.