Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Craft Room

I really love creating things, but have had a hard time doing it in the past because there is no where that I can leave a project out, so I either had to finish it, or pack it all up and unpack everything when I wanted to work on it again which was a huge pain!

So a few months ago I decided that I wanted to do some crafting. I made such a mess of the main floor, and it took 3 days to get it all cleaned up that Jordan decided he would finish up the storage room, and make me a craft room. I was so excited that I did a lot of the work myself so that it would be finished sooner - including mudding, sanding, installing hardwood, painting, and touch ups, but it was so worth it!

The room is a fair size, but narrow, and I have to share it with some storage unfortunately, we do only live in a duplex.

I decided to move the kids table in there as well, so they have somewhere that is set up for them to craft as well, and all of their supplies are there for them to be creative geniuses as well.
Then there is all of the food storage which is also in that room. I have walked in on Ethan 'looking at it' he even moved the stool around the room so that he could 'look' at what he wanted.

No comments: