Tuesday, May 6, 2008

sleeping easy

So, I am convinced that there is something simple, and notable stupid that has the ability to ruin everybody's mood. Mine is dirty dishes. I cannot stand waking up in the morning knowing that I have a kitchen full of dirty dishes. I really do not like a messy house, but I can live with toys on the floor, but dishes on my counter and beware my mood is about to get really dark. This week I am so grateful for my dishwasher, to me this is a huge blessing.
It is sometimes run every day, and if I host a dinner maybe a few times a day. I love having a dishwasher. My parents always told us that they had 5 dishwashers (referring to me and my 4 brothers) I too have a little dishwasher, but at this stage when he washes dishes, I spend 20 minutes cleaning up the mess he made before I wash the dishes...someday

No comments: