Monday, May 12, 2008

Motherhood

I read a blog last night that so fully captured everything that I was feeling as my day was coming to an end. I have already said that I find my children to be a blessing in my life, but I am also grateful for the opportunity to be their mother. They have taught me so much about love, and how full my life can be. they find a way to make me smile when I seem to be having a bad day, and they are so very sensitive to my mood and know when I need an extra hug.

I love being a mother, and think it is the most fulfilling thing that I could ever choose to do. What a wonderful blessing that my children get to be with me for Eternity!

2 comments:

Marie said...

How great that your children know what you need, and that you are so happy to be their mommy. That is a great gift to them; I'm sure children know if their parents enjoy being parents.

Amy said...

Melanie,
I saw where you left a comment on my blog :) Don't give up on exploring adoption; Do you have access to Children's Hope International? Give it a looky-loo and let me know!

You need a sweet baby girl to go with those adorable boys!