Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Little Helper

Ethan had a couple of crayons in his pocket (from a restaurant) and I did a load of laundry, which resulted in Crayon melted all over the load.  I was soo upset - has anyone ever tried to remove crayon???  My Mom and I, and our little helper spent an afternoon de-waxing that load of laundry.  We started by spraying the wax with WD-40 which removed the wax beautifully, and left a horrible greasy stain.  The next step was to scrub out the grease stains, so we used dish soap (a LOT thanks to our helper) and some oxy clean spray and scrubbed, and then scrubbed some more, but ALL of that wax came out and the clothes are good as new!  Thanks a ton to my Mom foe helping, and being patient with Ryley who sprayed her several times with oxy, and doused her in dish soap!



No comments: