Tuesday, March 10, 2009

a little of this, and a little of that

One of Skyler's favorite things to do (much to my demise) is make "houses" in the basement, this includes moving every toy that is in the basement into one location, and that is where he wil play all day long. Sometimes this is done with friends, but sometimes he does it on his own, and then I get to clean up the mess after - sound fun???Ethan ate meat for the first time ever. I had made these steak skewers, and Jordan was going at some leftovers. Skyler wanted to join in, and before you knew it, Ethan was sitting in my lap eating meat like a crazy little cave man, but I didn't care he was eating for the first time ever!On a totally unrealated note, don't these piess look devine?I had to make these for the mission home - I am working tonight. I am grateful that there is somewhere warm enough to have delicious strawberry's rip right now, and that they are able to transport food in a timely fashion so that I can enjoy a freash strawberyy pie when it is -25 outside.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

mmmmmmmmmmm

The Bullknitter said...

I've been feeling like pie lately and now I think I'll just go make some. Thanks!

Bree Johnson said...

yay for him eating!

Sandi said...

The best developmental imagination learning takes place in a place just as you pictured here.

Ashley Dawn said...

YAY!! Congrats on the meat success. And I totally agree about the strawberries. It would be nice to be able to pick them myself....but I'll take it either way...