Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanksgiving

This was a hard weekend. Actually it was fine for me until Sunday and Monday, but on those days there was a bunch of random tears.

We hosted dinner this year, and I made a bunch of little turkeys for place settings. I found the idea on pinterest, and I think that they turned out super cute!

I am so grateful for my family, and for the support that we have. I am grateful for my extended family and the strength that I have found through them.

I am grateful that I have a home that allows me to have my family around me. I am grateful for my children and the joy that they bring into my life.

I am grateful for the plan of salvation, and for my knowledge that I can be with my family forever.

I am grateful that we have a day set a side to really think and ponder on the things that make our life full, and our hearts happy.

1 comment:

Christy said...

That's so great that you were able to have your family over for thanksgiving! Your little turkeys turned out so cute!!