Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bubye Hair

My dad used to have thick dark curly hair, then he got sick. When he was sick last time he lost it, and when it grew back it was coarser and straight. Well this time it is gone again. For the last 3 days it has been falling out, and this morning the shower started to fill with water, which was fixed by removing 2 handfuls of hair from the drain. My Dad decided that he was ready to lose it, and save on the next plumbing bill.

While I am certain that my Dad looks hot like this, I would love to see my husband bald, and he will do it if we are able to raise $500 for Cancer research, so if any of you would also like to see Jordan bald, let me know what you are able to donate, and we can work towards the goal!

5 comments:

Bree Johnson said...

oh I'm totally in on that! JORDAN BALD!

Anonymous said...

Well Mel im throwing my hat in the ring with Jord i just posted a note to my profile on facebook i have one twist im adding my hair will not be cut until we do reach $500.

Eric

Dorienne said...

I am in for sure! I'll bring the money by this week.

Anonymous said...

i'm in! let me know how i can donate from afar! maybe a cheque? email me your address! jaredandliam@gmail.com

Robert darker said...

I am in for $100.00 for Jordan and Eric.