Friday, June 5, 2009

Ethan's Two

Today is Ethan's second Birthday, and it is amazing how fast the time has gone. We were going to have a big family BBQ for his birthday tonight and a barnyard bash birthday party tomorrow, but he woke up throwing up yesterday (and the nasty weather of course sealed the deal) so we postponed. His party will be in 2 weeks, so I will be sure to post fun barnyard pictures.

This little man is soo funny, and handsome if I do say so my self. He has attitude, and definite opinions of what he will and wont do, and I am sure that he will stir up some trouble as he gets older, but I LOVE being his mom. I feel so blessed that I was chosen to raise him here on earth, and I am soo excited to see what the future years with him will bring.

To celebrate his birthday today I decided last minute to make some cookie monster cupcakes since we were not having a BBQ and all of the ice cream sandwiches I made would not be put to use today, and I think they turned out super cute, and were really easy to do.

Happy Birthday Ethan, I love you!

4 comments:

Debbi said...

Those cupcakes are REALLY REALLY Adorable!!!

happy birthday to your little man!

Anonymous said...

I have to say girlie those are super cute! Can I hire you!

Marie said...

Love the cupcakes! The google eyes are brillant. I hope he feels well enough for his party when it comes.

Carla McDaniel said...

ohhhhh so cute cupcakes Melanie! Happy b-day to Ethan.