Friday, January 11, 2013

Best Buddies

We had the opportunity a few times before Christmas to watch my Nieces and Nephews.  Tamara and Lee were able to go on a trip just the 2 of them, so I had all of the kids one night, and then we had Griffin over another day to help break up the week.  Then Tamara was able to go on a girls weekend and I was able to have the youngest 2 for another day.  What a blessing for us.  Ethan and Griffin are the best little buddies.  Not gonna lie, that is a little scary for me since Ethan can be a handful, and Griffin has a mischievous streak, so the 2 of them could mean real trouble.  I am happy to say that to date they have not gotten into too much trouble, and they just adore each other.  Ethan will save a treat for hours if he knows that Gfirffin is coming over, or Griffin has come running in with some pennies that he has brought just for Ethan.  I hope to put more effort into fostering their little friendship, because cousins should be best friends.




No comments: