Friday, June 17, 2011

severe sprain

Life is crazy busy right now, between the end of the school year, The little boy that I now take care of everyday, and all of the appointments for the new house we are building. Life is just busy, and I am very much looking forward to July. Last night I was trying to get the kids out the door, so that I could drop them off at a friends house, and then run off to the builder for a meeting. Skyler and Ethan were at the door with boots and coats on, and I ran upstairs to grab Adrian and Ryley. I fell on the first step, thought I was going to die from the pain, and now I am on crutches and struggling to do basic things around my house. Thankfully it is just a sprain, and not a break but for the next few days I won't be getting too far too fast.

Skyler keeps saying that he feels bad for me, and he and Ethan have been a huge help, doing all kinds of tasks and just making sure that I am taken care of. I really am blessed to have 2 wonderful little nurturer's around all the time.

1 comment:

Dorienne said...

firstly, congrats on building a new home. Bummer about the sprain. I'm glad your boys are a big help. Hope you heal quickly.