Thursday, October 7, 2010

Miss Ryley

This little girl has personality! She knows what she wants/likes and makes certain that you know too. She loves hats of any kind, if she finds them she brings them to you to put on her. She actually has a pretty impressive collection of hats, and I think this is cute, so I totally buy into it.

She also LOVES her blanket and bear. She was given a pink teddy bear by my brother who brought it up to the hospital the day after she was born with Skyler and Ethan. It has been in her bed ever since, including her month long stay in the NICU. I have tried looking for a spare, but he bought it at Safeway, and the identifiable tags have long ago been lovingly worn off - so we guard the bear because I value my sleep.

Her blanket was made by my Mother in Law for her and she knows it is hers. The other day I was washing it after yet another bloody nose (we are on 3 so far this week) and I put her down for a nap with another blanket; Needless to say it was a less than stellar nap, and she just cried for her blanket when she found it in the basket.

I love this little monkey, and all of her personality. Ryley makes me laugh every day, and I am so grateful for her.

No comments: