Friday, September 3, 2010

School Starts again


I have mixed feelings this time of year. I love the change of seasons, and i LOVE routine and schedules, but I also love having my kids around and ready for a spur of the moment trip to the park, or Calaway. Skyler was soo excited to start school, and he was thrilled that he had a friend in his class. It turns out that all of his church friends are in afternoon classes, but he is in the morning, and thankfully the one other kid in mornings is also in his class. We walked to school, which was nice, but it is far enough away that after we walked home it was time to go and pick him back up. At least we only have one more day of staggered entry, and then things will be more normal. My baby is growing up!

1 comment:

houseofhud said...

Well...Cody is in afternoon and doesn't have any of those said church friends in his class...so Skyler ended up lucky to have a buddy in his class!!! I too am glad to be in a routine and some quiet time...but bitter sweet that my kids are growing too fast!