Thursday, December 3, 2009

Busy Crafting...

So a few weeks ago, I pulled out some craft stuff, and started working on a bunch of projects, I have a few pictures of SOME of what I made, what I don't have is a picture of the mess that I made on my main floor. The good thing that came out of it though was my husband agreeing to make a craft room for me in the basement, and it is almost done!!! I am so excited. Walls are painted, and sub floor is finished, so now all that is left is the hardwood and trim. I will be sure to post pictures when it is done. That project has kept me pretty busy in the evening though,


I made another apron and chef hat as a birthday gift. I have made so many of these now that I think I could make them in my sleep.
I made a hair bow holder (actually 3) this one I gave away as a birthday gift as well, 2 are in Ryley's room, and I still have plans to make a 4th different kind, which is totally necessary to help accomodate my new obsession with hair bows and flowers.
I LOVE making the korker bows. These are a few that I made, but I have also managed to accumulate about 30 flowers for her hair now as well. She also has a box made up to hold her bracelets, which she has quite a few of now, and I love it!
I made some pretty, and girly soother clips so that I don't lose her soother, especially when I am driving.

A cute wipes case finally got made for me. I have made a few of these for shower gifts, and am soo happy to have one for me now.

There has actually been more crafting done, including a painted crate for headbands, many baby bracelets, tutus and an advent calender (thanks to super saturday :) and I have plans to do much much more, and take total advantage of my new craft room!


No comments: